The 7 ways Marketing Suites Can Help Improve Sales
A marketing suite has become an essential addition to any property development but were you aware of just how much a well designed marketing suite could help improve your business? Here we’ve listed the seven ways a marketing suite can benefit you, from increased brand awareness to create the perfect sales funnel.
1. Image – image is everything and with a marketing suite from 4site, you can create a visually stunning sales environment. From recessed lighting to beautiful wooden floors, bespoke designed furniture and inspiring exterior options, the choices are endless. No matter what it is you want to achieve, our team can create the ideal space to help you project the professional image you want.
2. Provide An Insight Into Their Future – marketing suites are amazing tools for helping potential customers envisage their future. Whether you’re trying to sell office space or residential properties, a marketing suite can help a potential client see how tomorrow could look when choosing one of your properties.
3. Create The Perfect Sales Funnel – marketing suites aren’t merely four walls with a few sofas thrown in for comfort. A well-designed marketing suite offers a specific design, one which leads a customer through a specific journey. Using expert advice, you can create the optimum sales funnel for clients, leading them on a journey that ends at signing on the dotted line.
4. Increased Opportunity To Promote Brand – if you were offered an opportunity to increase your brand, would you take it? Of course, you would. A marketing suite is another way for you to increase your brand awareness by ensuring the layout and interior design reflects your brand. From branded signage to a distinct reflection of your company ethos through design and presentation, the opportunity to create more exposure for your brand isn’t something to miss out on.
5. Faster Return On Investment – marketing suites offer a faster return on investment than traditional show homes for the simple fact that they can be erected as soon as you arrive on site. Instead of waiting for homes to be built, you can open your marketing suite and begin building the homes/offices that will be completed.
6. Create A Hub – with a marketing suite, you essentially create a home hub from which everything can emerge. From sales to media campaigns, your marketing suite isn’t just there to sit and look pretty for the customers to walk into. It’s also a great space to house your team and offer them the creative space to pull your media campaigns together while handling sales calls and meetings every day of the week.
7. A Great Location For Events – when a project boasts a marketing suite, it also boasts the perfect location to host events. Think completion celebrations, open house events and more. A well-designed marketing suite is the ideal space to network with potential customers and other industry influencers while displaying what you have to offer.